venerdì 14 settembre 2012

Autumn at the door

Nessun commento:
 



Hello everyone and how are you all? I really, really well. Brrr that chilly ago but these days it seems that just makes us fall visit. But I tell you that I am very sorry and also because the ideal time to wear one of the leaders that I love: The Jacket. In fact, I do not deny that not enough not exaggerated but I manage

Ciao a tutti e tutte come state? Io molto molto bene. Brrr ma che freddino fa in questi giorni infatti sembrerebbe proprio che l'autunno ci faccia visita. Vi dico però che non mi dispiace molto anche perchè e il periodo ideale per indossare uno dei capi che adoro: La Giacca. Infatti non nego che no abbastanza non esageratamente ma me la cavo

I was wearing:
Jacket: Piazza Italia
T-Shirt: Piazza Italia
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Converse All Star
Sunglasse: Ray-Ban Aviator blue
Wacth: Casio

                      P.S: don't forget to follow me on  : TWITTER+ Instagram(@stefanchierici)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff