lunedì 26 marzo 2012

under the tree in bloom

Nessun commento:
 
Thanks to this wonderful early summer here in Milan I'm also in sbizzarendo show off my favorite shirts and wear them under jackets of different colors, in fact, today I put my red magliatte to regen (which they say is the color of the trend) in the jacket vintage that I found in the closet of my friend who wanted to undo the ubiquitous jeans and beautiful all star black canvas.


                                                              STEFANO



Grazie a questa splendida estate anticipata a qui Milano anche io mi sto sbizzarendo nello sfoggiare le mie magliette preferite e indossarle sotto giacche di diversi colori, oggi infatti ho messo la mia magliatte a rige rosse( che dicono sia il colore di tendenza) con la giacca vintage che ho trovato nell'armadio di un mio amico che se ne voleva disfare l'immancabile  jeans e le splendide all star nere di tela.


                                                             STEFANO







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff