martedì 18 settembre 2012

Small greeting

Nessun commento:
 

Hello guys. the past week has been hectic around are always desperate for a job and one of the first things and the delivery of the curriculum, but always in the name of fashion .. here is the outfit I wore for the day yesterday .. I love it and I say I love this t-shirt with the skull of Zadar and what do you think?

Ciao ragazzi. la settimana appena trascorsa e stata frenetica sono sempre in giro alla disperata ricerca di un lavoro e quindi una delle prime cose e la consegna dei curriculum, ma sempre all'insegna della moda.. ecco l'outfit che ho indossato per la giornata di ieri.. adoro e dico adoro questa maglietta con il teschio di Zara e voi che ne dite?

I was wearing:
Cardigan: H&M
T-shirt: Zara
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Converse all Star
Sunglases: Ray-Ban Erika
Watch: Casio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff