sabato 8 settembre 2012

Welcome to my home

Nessun commento:
 



Hello everyone and all. Well we'll show you my summer home where I spend my time playing cards and riding my pure blood. Ahh joke is not true this is not my house, but rather the summer residence of the famous writer Alessandro Manzoni .. beautiful to see her and believe me it seemed to go back to those years .. I imagined Manzoni them on the veranda you can see busy writing perhaps his most famous of his works, the Divine Comedy

Ciao a tutti e tutte.  Ebbene si vi mostro la mia residenza estiva dove passo il tempo giocando a carte e a cavalcare il mio puro sangue.  Ahh scherzo non è vero questo non è la mia casa ma bensì la residenza estiva del famoso scrittore Alessandro Manzoni.. e bellissima credetemi nel vederla mi è sembrato di ritornare a quegli anni.. mi sono immaginato Manzoni li su quella veranda che si vede intento a scrivere magari  il suo più celebre dei suoi lavori la Divina Commedia.

I wearing :
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Piazza Italia
Shoes: Van's
Sunglasse: Ray-Ban Aviator blue.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff