giovedì 20 settembre 2012

Uff that fatigue

Nessun commento:
 




Hello guys how are you? I am very very tired this week, I am busy a day tour to let the curriculum, to another flea market, another of another of them here. In short I'm really tired .. and you instead of you up to?
Ciao ragazzi come va? io molto molto affaticato questa settimana, sono impegnato un giorno in giro a lasciar curriculum, un'altro al mercatino dell'usato, un'altro di qui un'altra di li. Insomma sono stanchissimo.. e voi invece che fate di bello?

I was wearing:
Shirt: OVSindustry
T-shirt: Piazza Italia
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviator gold mirror
Watch: Casio gold

 P.s. don't forget to follow me on TWITTER+ INSTAGRAM(@stefanochierici)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff