martedì 29 gennaio 2013

SUNDAY RELAX

Nessun commento:
 
Hi guys here I am.Everything ok? I really well.Here are the pics of my Sunday spent relaxing, even the latter has influenced my outfit with a comfortable t-shirt pants cadigan leather jacket and my legendary converse All star. Do you like? 


Ciao ragazzi eccomi qui.Tutto ok?io molto bene.Eccovi le foto della mia domenica trascorsa all'insegna del relax,proprio quest'ultimo ha influenzato il mio outfit con un pantalone comodo t-shirt cadigan giubbotto di pelle e le mie mitiche converse all strar. Vi piace? 







I was wearing: 
Jacket: Zara 
Cardigan: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
Pants: Zara 
Shoes: Converse all star
Sunglases: Ray-Ban Erika 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff