martedì 15 gennaio 2013

BLACK

Nessun commento:
 
Hi guys everything ok? I will be fine. Here are the pictures I took yesterday morning while I was busy in various committees, luckily contrary to what he had told Russian freeze for now has not arrived, so for the look of this day I could wear the Quilted Jacket from Zara that I was just acknowledgement. Since however the temperatures did not attend, I've put on a Wool Turtleneck. My inevitable jeans and collage.How do you like?

Ciao a ragazzi tutto ok? io si tutto bene. Eccovi le foto che ho scattato ieri mattina mentre ero impegnato in vari commissioni,per fortuna contrariamente a quello che si era detto il gelo russo per ora non è arrivato, così per il look di questa giornata ho potuto indossare la giacca trapuntata di Zara che mi è stata da poco relata. Visto che comunque le temperature non assistono, ci ho messo sotto un dolcevita di lana. i miei immancabili jeans e le collage.Che ne dite vi piace? 





I was wearing: 
Jacket: Zara 
Pull: Celio
Jeans: Piazza Italia 
Shoes: Bata 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff