martedì 1 gennaio 2013

MILITARY 2013

Nessun commento:
 
Good boys 2013. As you finish the year? I hope fine.I also very much because I was in the company of my family. But today is a new day, and then I want to show the first new year's outfit, starring my new military jacket that I bought with the pre sales, I paired with a simple white t-shirt and jeans and my classic white Vans. How do you like?


P.S. The photos in this post were taken with my new camera, which gave me for Christmas.

and do not forget to follow me on TWITTER+INSTAGRAM+FACEBOOK





Buon 2013 ragazzi.Come l'avete finito l'anno? spero bene.Io molto anche perchè ero in compagnia della mia famiglia. 
Però oggi è un nuovo giorno, e quindi vi voglio mostrare il primo outfit del nuovo anno,che ha come protagonista la mia nuova giacca militare che ho acquistato coi pre saldi,l'ho abbinata a una semplice T-shirt bianca e i jeans e le mie classiche Vans bianche. Che ne dite vi piace? 

P.S. Le foto di questo post sono state scattate con la mia nuova fotocamera, che mi hanno regalato per natale. 

e non scordatevi di seguirmi su TWITTER+INSTAGRAM+FACEBOOK













I WAS WEARING: 
COAT: KOAN
MILATARY JACKET: PINMIE
T-SHIRT: OVS INDUSTRY 
JEANS: PIAZZA ITALIA 
SHOES:VANS 
SUNGLASES: RAY-BAN AVIATOR GOLD MIRROR
WACTH: CASIO

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff