mercoledì 25 luglio 2012

Vintage

Nessun commento:
 





Hello  everyone and all. Sorry for my absence these past three days but I had some problems, but I'm not here to bore you. In fact, I show you the photos I shot this afternoon in a small courtyard, very nice. Today I also wore my converse all star vintage bought a few weeks ago with balances. The love is beautiful

Ciao  tutti e tutte. Scusate la mia assenza in questi tre giorni ma ho avuto qualche problema, ma non sto qui ad annoiarvi. Infatti vi mostro le foto che ho scatto oggi pomeriggio in un piccolo cortile molto carino. Oggi ho anche indossato le mia converse all star vintage comprate qualche settimana fa coi saldi. Le adoro sono bellissime

What I wear:
T.-shirt: Tezenis
Jeans: Piazza Italia
Shoes: Converse All Star vintage
Sunglasse : Ray-Ban
Wacht : Casio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff