martedì 31 luglio 2012

Toscana: Day 1

Nessun commento:
 






alabaster lamp




alabaster lamp



Hello everyone. Bella Bella Bella and this was the first word that I've crossed my mind when I saw the magnificent landscapes toscani.Cosi I pulled out the camera and click click click. I visited the splendid Volterra, with its churches and its shops alabrastro here and that pride and Fanto. Tomorrow I'll show you the photos I took today of Pisa

Ciao a tutti. Bella Bella Bella questa e stata la prima parola che ho mi è passata per la mente quando ho visto i magnifici paesaggi toscani.Cosi ho tirato fuori la fotocamera e click click click . Ho visitato la splendida volterra con le sue chiese e i suoi negozi di alabrastro che qui e motivo di orgoglio e fanto. Domani vi mostro le foto che ho fatto oggi di Pisa

what I wear:
Polo shirt: Piazza Italia
Shirts: doms
Shoes: Converse All Star
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviator glod mirror
Wath: Casio
Bag: Egon Fustenmberg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff