giovedì 5 luglio 2012

A piece of history

Nessun commento:
 



Hello everyone and all ... Today I show you my look for what was a day started to 7E10 in the morning and only finished seventh at 10 pm I'm really tired but I could not indulge .. and then one of my favorite locations of the old trams that still circulate for Milan .. are like a beautiful piece of history that does not abandon us.
Also today have made ​​their debut my new all star low yellow fluoo is simplistic to say that I love, I find this look so perfect in basic

Ciao a tutti e tutte... oggi vi mostro il mio look per quella che è stata una giornata iniziata alle 7e10 del mattino e terminata solo alle 7e 10 della sera sono stanchissimo ma non potevo abbandonarvi.. e poi una delle mie location preferite i vecchia tram che ancora circolano per Milano.. belli sono come un pezzo di storia che non ci abbandona.
Inoltre oggi hanno fatto il loro debutto le mie nuove all star basse gialle fluoo dire che le adoro è riduttivo, le trovo perfette sotto questo look così basic.

Detail look:
                T-shirt : H&M BASIC
                 Jeasn : PIAZZA ITALIA
                 Shoes : CONVERSE ALL STAR
          Sunglasses : RAY-BAN ERIKA
                 Wacht : CASIO



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff