mercoledì 8 agosto 2012

Memories of Tuscany

Nessun commento:
 







Foto dopo il rientro
Photo after the return




Hello everyone and all ... I apologize for the long absence but the return from Tuscany was pretty traumatic, you know go from the green fields of Tuscany that is Milan gungla and ugly. This is in fact a series of photos with all my last look of the day. What do you think you dislike me so much .. uff I want to return to Tuscany damn!!!!

Ciao a tutti e tutte... Mi scuso per il per la lunga assenza ma il rientro dalla toscana è stato abbastanza traumatico, sapete passare dai campi verdi della Toscana alla gungla che è Milano  e brutto. Ecco infatti una serie di foto con tutti i miei look degli ultimi giorni. Che ne dite vi piaciono a me tantissimo.. uff voglio ritornare in Toscana mannaggia!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I wear:  PHOTO 1 
T-shirt : H&M 
Shorts: Jack e Jones 
Shoes: Converse All Star 
Watch: Casio 
Sunglasses: H&M

What i Wear: PHOTO 3
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Bagatt
Watch: Casio
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban erika

What I wear: PHOTO 6
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Zara



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff