giovedì 9 agosto 2012

A few small purchase

Nessun commento:
 







Hello everyone and all. Archiavata (alas) the brackets Tuscany, I returned to my normal life because yesterday I was in the new home of the Lombardy region to ask for some info, once trovatomi them I could not well be overcome by the majesty of the structure, the opportunity to congliere some shots. As I promised a few posts I'll show you one of my first purchases in that of Siena: the T-shirt with this very funny writing that I hope is also a warning to me arrabiare in bad days ..

Ciao  a tutti e tutte. Archiavata( aimè) la parentesi Toscana, sono tornato alla mia solita vita infatti ieri sono stato nella nuova sede della regione lombardia a chiedere qualche info, una volta trovatomi li non ho potuto oltre che rimanere estasiato dalla maestosità della struttura, congliere l'occasione per qualche scatto. Come vi avevo promesso qualche post vi mostro uno dei miei primi acquisti fatti in quel di Siena: la maglietta con questa buffissima scritta che spero sia anche da avvertimento  a che mi fa arrabiare nei giorni storti..

What I wear:
T-shirt: Pull Love Firenze
Jeans: Piazza Italia
Sneakers Camonflage: Bershka
Sungleasse: Ray-Ban Avitor Gold Mirror

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff