martedì 5 giugno 2012

Like Yuri Chechi in metro

Nessun commento:
 







Hello everyone and how are you all? this morning, seizing a rare occasion when the car of the subway and empty, I pulled my iPhone out of his pocket, and thanks to my photographer, whose identity will remain secret (I say that only a very patient person) I like it Yuri Chechi, only he and the lord of the rings instead of the bar I!! hahaha

ciao a tutti e tutte come state? questa mattina cogliendo una delle rare occasione in cui il vagone della metrò e vuoto, ho tirate fuori dalla tasca il mio iphone, e grazie al mio fotografo, la cui indentità resterà segreta ( vi dico solo che una persona molto paziente) ho fatto come fa Yuri Chechi , solo che lui e il signore degli anelli io invece della sbarra!!!! ahahah


Detail look :
                  T-shirt : H&M
                  Jeans  : Piazza Italia
                  Shoes : Pittarello
                  Sunglasses : Ray-Ban Aviator gold mirror
                  Coppola :H&M
                  Ring : Strolioro





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff