sabato 10 novembre 2012

PLAY FARUFFINI

Nessun commento:
 
Hi guys how's it going? I very well. These days I've been working on a small personal project which I will show you the results, but I was very busy and that ended only yesterday when I discovered a place that for those like I love the studs (who loves) find wonderful, in fact yesterday I went from a wholesaler that treats Faruffini studs, splilleBuckles, etc. But the thing that most surprised me on the building where it is located and in particular his hall worthy of a grande maison. For this day of revelation I stamped my look with warm colors like Orange pants baige of brick-coloured jacket and shoes with para, recent new entries of my shoe rack.




Ciao ragazzi come va? io molto bene. In questi giorni sono stato impegnato in un piccolissimo progetto personale di cui vi mostrerò i risultati, che però mi ha molto impegnato e che si è concluso solo ieri quando ho scoperto un posto che per quelli come adoro le borchie( chi non le adora) troveranno meraviglioso, infatti ieri mi sono recato da Faruffini un grossista che tratta borchie, spille, fibbie ecc. Ma la cosa che più mi ha stupefatto il il palazzo in cui si trova e in particolare la sua hall degna di una grande maison. Per questa giornata di rivelazione ho improntato il mio look con colori caldi come il baige dei pantaloni l'arancione del giubotto e il color mattone delle scarpe con la para, recente new entry della mia scarpiera. 








I was wearing:
Jacket: H&M
Pull: Bershka
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Sunglases: Ray-Ban aviator gold mirror

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff