sabato 24 novembre 2012

I LOVE MILANO

Nessun commento:
 

Hello guys. How nice to be in his own bed in the morning and be woken up by the sun, and what happened to me yesterday morning and how else with that beautiful sunny day, so that once awake I decided to take a stroll in the center città.Milan's beatiful with the sun gets gorgeous but still chilly in fact for this short walk I opted for an outfit that may seem light but I guarantee you that is not the fact I put my two-tone turtleneck recent purchase post NEW INand see another sweater longer beautiful is not it?
Look how cute this window!

Ciao ragazzi. Che bello trovarsi nel proprio letto la mattina ed essere svegliati dal sole, e quello che mi è successo ieri mattina e in che altro modo con quella bella giornata di sole, tanto che una volta sveglio ho deciso di fare un giretto in centro città.Non c'è storia Milano con il sole diventa stupenda ma pur sempre freddina infatti per questa breve passeggiata ho optato per un outfit che puo sembrare leggere ma che vi garantisco non le è infatti ho messo il mio dolcevita bicolore recente acquisto vedi post NEW IN e un altro maglione più lungo bello vero? Guardate che carina questa vetrina
   








I was wearing: 
Maxi Cardigan: No brans 
Turtleneck: H&M
Jeans: Ovs industry 
Shoes: H&m
Sunglases: Ray-ban aviator

 P.s: Follow me if you want to stay up to date on: TWITTER- and instagram( stefanchierici)
                                      

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff