lunedì 27 febbraio 2012

WEEKLY EVENT NOT Mundane

Nessun commento:
 


I know I know on the weekend you would be resting, but I often do things in reverse, and in fact, and what I did last Saturday where I woke up very early, and unlike many I'm headed in the heart of the city to assist in this great show called the seventh of fashion, but my grandmother, but rather together and we went to another place altrattanto affolato but far less glamorous. THE MARKET Saturday that besides messing around also to fill the pantry. As you can see from the photos I chose an outfit very simple and sporty sporting ll my leather jacket from Zara, with under a mallet basic H & M jeans Elena Miro and I gave a touch of color to the whole thing of simple sneakers (which those who had not yet figured out I love the madness) turquoise. at the end of the afternoon around lunch and family.

                                                        STEFANO



lo so lo so il nel week end ci si riposa , ma io molto spesso faccio le cose al contrario e infatti e quello che ho fatto sabato scorso dove mi sono svegliato molto presto, e al contrario di molti non mi sono diretto nel cuore della città per assistere al quel grande spettacolo chiamata settima della moda, ma bensi  insieme e mia nonna siamo andati si in un'altro posto altrattanto affolato ma molto meno glam. IL MERCATO DEL SABATO  oltra che a fare in giro anche per riempire la dispensa. come vedete dalle foto ho optato per un outfit molto semplice e sportivo sfoggiando ll mio giubbotto di pelle di Zara, con sotto una maglietto basic H&M un paio di jeans Elena Mirò e ho dato un tocco di colore al tutto con delle semplice sneakers (che per chi non avesse ancora capito adoro alla follia) turchesi. al termine del giro pranzo e pomeriggio in famiglia.
                                                       STEFANO 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff